Friday, March 17, 2023

Laura Day 23

I did better than I expected today after my first read of the questions!  I will happily take 3/6 given that I initially thought I'd only get 1.

1 - Infinity :( Didn't know the song. D1

2 - Pink :) I know exactly what dianthus looks like so this one was a gimme, but I spent a while trying to figure out whether others could guess it easily. D1

3 - ?? :( After reading the answers, I should have known Incheon because it's the name of the airport, but didn't know the other two. D0

4 - Eyes :) Wild guess that turned out to be right! D2

5 - ?? :( Heard the name but had no idea he wrote western novels. D3

6 - Pigs :) I vaguely remembered this game but wasn't totally sure which animal it was. D2

No comments:

Post a Comment