4/6 for the sixth consecutive day, i'm looking forward to the inevitable streak of 1s and 2s soon to follow
1) Stephanopoulos 0/0 Policy advisor with a Greek name could be no one but the dreamy George.
2) Quasimodo 1/2 I can't place any of these actors portraying him, but the hunchback was too good a fit for the clues
3) Links 3/1 Didn't know the meaning of the term, and surprised to get this, but I had no other answer. I actually asked this question in a trivia night i ran last month: what term for a golf course is a homonym for the Minnesota WNBA team?
4) Guinea-Bissau 1/1 The only country that fit the clue. I've always wondered where all these similar sounding G nations got their names (The Gambia, Gabon, all the Guineas...)
5) IHOP 2/3 no clue
6) Totem 2/2 no clue
No comments:
Post a Comment