Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Laura Day 25 - Belated recap!

1 - The Woodlands :( I have absolutely heard of Sugar Land and totally missed the giant hint that they were all cities starting with Sugar; I was just trying to think of the biggest Houston suburb I could name. D0

2 - Kiss :( Guess. D2

3 - Watt :( Another guess. D1

4 - Lot :) No idea how I knew this one, but it bubbled up. I'm not particularly religious but I felt like I had heard of Lot's wife as some sort of figure of speech? D2

5 - ?? :( Never heard of this show even after I see the right answer. D3

6 - Nordic :) I think I am lucky that "skiing" isn't a category on its own, because my sports record is otherwise dismal. D1

I lost 3(2) to 4(4), which at least makes me happy that I couldn't have won if I assigned points differently. That gives me a final ranking of 14th place in Rundle R Avalon, with a record of 11-10-4. Unfortunately, I think that's pretty dismal because there seemed to be a lot of people who forfeited various days, whereas I played every day! But I still had a blast and look forward to the next league :)

No comments:

Post a Comment