2/6 today.
1 : ( Bird. That was the only famous as of the mid-90s basketball player whose last name I thought could feasibly be a musical. Didn't think of Pippen, and wouldn't have thought of that as a good musical name anyway. D21
2 : ( Carlsen. It was Chess but I had the wrong grand master. D11
3 : ) Vanilla Ice. Critically derided and 1990 narrowed it down to Vanilla Ice or MC Hammer (or Bart Simpson but I believe that album was called Simpsons Sing the Blues). VI much more likely to go to heavy metal afterwards. D12
4 : ) Cymru. The Welsh language name for Wales. I think this plays very hard in LL. D33
5 : ( Rosenstein. No idea. D22
6 : ( Dynasty. Never heard of Knots Landing. The names had me thinking it was Dallas but I live there and am pretty sure it's not in California. D00
No comments:
Post a Comment