Monday, November 30, 2020

Kim Day 14

First, my apologies to Brian for my first ever F last Friday. It's been crazy and my no response alert was apparently set for 4 hours past my bed time.

And since I harass Ben twice a week to remind me how to find this blog, I need to post more.

3/6

Vs FriedlandW LLL

1 :) Time Warp. Everyone seriously knows this? My friend made us do the Time Warp in the 8th grade talent show and no one had any idea what we were doing. Also, I definitely would have gone Rocky Horror without the reminder to name the dance. Terrible D. D23

2 :( Carthage. D32

3 :( Fondue. I couldn't come up with it. D11

4 :) Carneige. With terrible spelling and terrible D again. D22

5 :( Dateline. D11

6 :) Hockey Rink. D00

No comments:

Post a Comment