Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Re: Debbie Day 11

2/6 but glad to be in good company

1. Hoover Dam :(, D1.  At some point in my life I knew Lake Mead, but haven't thought about that in forever and wouldn't have come to me

2. Gaucho :(, D2. Same here. At some point knew this, but that point was not today.

3. Noises Off :), D3. Yay!  Took a minute but then I remembered. And again, learned something new as to what this means. Also makes me think of Knives Out

4. Anna Freud :), D1. Knew it was Freud and thought the timing and clue were alluding to the fact that it was the daughter (and thank you Bill and Ted's for cluing me into the fact that Sigmund was awhile ago)

5. Eddie Murphy :(, D2. Huh, don't recall ever hearing about this or any comedian on a Prince album

6. Michaealangelo :), D0. I guess was thinking Cistine Chapel


No comments:

Post a Comment