Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Brian Day 1 vs Ben

 Welcome to a new day in America!!!! No I'm not talking about the election, I'm talking about the new season of LearnedLeague!!!!  3/6 to start the festivities.

1) Jello  1/2  In the 70s, there were still 'salads' whose main ingredient was Jello.  Hoping this is U.S.- centric enough that Ben puts raisins or some such.

2) Samoa  2/1   I knew this was Easter Island, but I blanked on the indigenous name and didn't want to answer 'Easter', so I threw in Samoa in case I was way off

3) Illinois, Indiana 1/1 Gimme once I got to the red properties (though Illinois is, thankfully, blue in real life)

4) Motherboard 0/0 I have a strange feeling Ben will know this

5) Lauren Bacall.  3/3 Just couldn't come up with her, probably because I was looking for Lake as a first name, so I threw in a husky voiced actress.  Very worried LA Confidential makes this easy.

6) Belfast 2/2 no chance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment