Thursday, November 12, 2020

Pelc Day 7 with vs Will

Somewhat slow start to the season for me, in both LL performance and  blog participation (hard to get back into that routine) - 3/6 today with probably bad defense. 

1. :) - Got it from the cities, didn't know there was such a person. Unclear to me how difficult this one is. D2/2 
2. :( - Went with widow, a little too on the nose, I guess. D1/1
3. :( - Gettable, didn't spend enough time thinking about this one. D2/2
4. :) - Shocked I got this one - it was a total guess based on the description of the person. I just assumed it would be someone I've never heard of, hence the D.  D3/3
5. :( - Went with White Privilege, which I'm sure is the MCW based on the clue. D0/1
6. :) - Rare geography gimme for me. D1/0

No comments:

Post a Comment