Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Pelc Day 10 vs Ben

5/6 with 2 satisfying guesses and one gettable miss. 

1. :( - I just couldn't come up with a math term that seemed to have an Arabic etymology. I'm sure there are many (I'm not great at that anyway) but I went blank. Def gettable and prob a gimme for Ben. D3/0

2. :) - This came up on a recent zoom bar trivia night. D0/1

3. :) - Wasn't positive about the year but the description of the play was enough for me to guess it correctly. D2/2 

4. :) - Another somewhat educated guess. I think I always guess Doppler when they ask for Austrian physicists. D1/2

5. :) - I've bowled enough to get this one but I definitely checked my work a couple of times. D1/1

6. :) - Just knew this one. D2/3

No comments:

Post a Comment