1. Keebler :), D12. I can't believe this is right. I had no idea. This then popped into my head, but I had no expectation that it was correct. If I'd known it was correct (i.e., that this referred to a food company), it would have changed my whole defense.
2. Sumerians :), D22. Gimme for me, but I don't think this plays all that easy.
3. Pie in the face :), D00. I've heard of Soupy Sales and his pies in the face. But I'm wondering if I made a big mistake with the D00 here. This may just be an obscure thing I happen to know despite it being in a weak category for me.
4. Australian Rules Football :(, D31. I figured this had to be a non-American sport or I would have heard of it. But I picked the wrong one.
5. Farewell Party :(, D13. No idea.
6. Ecuador, Chile :), D21. Very curious to see how hard this plays.
No comments:
Post a Comment