Monday, November 9, 2020

Brian Day 4 vs MeyerE

 5/6 RIP Alex Trebek

1) Nickelodeon  2/2  The price of admission was a dead giveaway

2) Emma 0/0  Have never read it nor know anything about it, but there was a film version last year,  it stuck with me because my daughter's name is Emma, and the commercials were on a lot and  made it seem like a fun romp in which the lead character interferes in everyone's life, which matches the description of the book.  I think there have been a few movie versions ofover the years, this might have been Gwyneth Paltrow's breakout role.

3) Apple 3/3 Just guessed a random label

4) Panic 1/1  Was either depression or panic, panic matched up better with 'anxious'. 

5) Charlemagne 2/2  Perfect timing for this question for me.  I might have guessed correctly without it, but a few weeks ago the name Charles Martel popped into my head and I didn't know why, so I dove into a  wikihole which led me to Charlemagne among others.

6) DiMaggio 1/1 Here's to you.  This would have been a coin flip with Mantle since  I don't know righties from lefties, but I do know Mr. Coffee.   

No comments:

Post a Comment