4/6. I struggled a great deal to assign defense.
1. Loyola :), D12. I was pretty sure this was the college name, but I wasn't sure if the form would need to be changed for the answer to be correct, making it much harder. Wouldn't have given Ben D2 if I'd known it was correct as just Loyola.
2. Dowager :), D21. I can't remember if Ben go the other Cixi question a couple of years ago. This was in an easier form, but still probably not that easy.
3. Mensuel :(, D02. I had no idea. Seems like it was actually gettable. My answer is the French word for "monthly."
4. Ai :(, D33. No idea.
5. White Fragility :), D00. I think this term has become fairly common by now, and the note (or hint) at the end of the question led me right to this.
6. Djibouti :), D21. I had to go through all the countries to get this. I didn't know the old name for the country.
No comments:
Post a Comment