Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Re: Debbie Day 10

Oy, rough season, 6 losses in a row. I am heading for relegation.  But 3/6 today


1. Algebra :), D0.  I think somewhere in the back of my mind I always knew this was an Arabic word

2. No Ideasville :(, D2.  Nope.

3. Waiting for Godot :), D3. Yay me.  Definitely read this in high school and remember it being well-known as pretty out there.

4. Einstein :(, D1.  Nope, but yeah I guess I know doppler radar etc.

5. 94 :(, D1.  Doh, maybe could have fixed this if I'd thoguht more about it. Grew up playing candlepin so was thinking 3 balls per frame and getting 30 for a strike - though halfway figured it out when realized it's 2 balls... but didn't figure it out fast enough / was impatient

6. Starship :), D2. Almost went for the fancier Jefferson Airplane but the monomynous ensured I didn't go astray.  Makes me want to go re-watch Mannequin.



No comments:

Post a Comment