It's good to be back. I liked this week off, it stretches the season out a big longer. 5/6 vs CarrBen12
1) Time Warp. D3/2 Leeeetttt'sss Dooooo the Tiiiimmeee Wwwaarrrppp Agaaaiiiinnnnn This was a staple at high school dances. Ben strikes me as a Rocky Horror type of guy, but the other questions left me no choice but to assign him 2
2) Ilium 2/2 Ilium, by Dan Simmons, is a fantastic sci-fi book which uses the Iliad as a major plot point.
3) Bernaise 0/0 The one question I had doubts about today.
4) Carnegie 2/1 Took me a minute, but my memory was jogged by steel-->Pittsburgh-->Carnegie.
5) Entertainment Tonight (ET) 1/3 I hesitate to call this a news program, but Cosmo Kramer getting Mary Hart-induced seizures got me here.
6) Ice rink 1/1 This should have a huge get rate even for the non-sports folk
No comments:
Post a Comment