2/6, and frankly lucky to get that. This was a very hard day for me, an especially big disappointment since I'm up against Brian.
1. Lake Meade :), D22. Seems like the type of question (US geography) that's usually a gimme for me, but I really struggled here and couldn't even get the spelling right. I'm lucky to get this, although I assume it will draw a D0, so it probably won't affect the score.
2. Caballero :(, D21. Now that I see the correct answer it rings a bell. I feel like I should have known this one, but it wasn't going to come to me.
3. Off Stage Queue :(, D12. No clue.
4. Georg Freud :(, D11. I got the Freud reference in the question, but I didn't know the first name (or even the correct gender).
5. Rock :(, D30. Kind of disappointed here. This was a total guess, but given how often Chris Rock and Dave Chappelle perform together, I feel like it was kind of close.
6. Rafael :), D03. Only one of the day I where I was sure. Kind of random that I would be so certain about an art question but not one on US geography, but this is one of the couple dozen paintings I know well.
No comments:
Post a Comment