Monday, November 16, 2020

Dave M day 9 v Seif LLL

A better 4/6 today, though questions right in my LL opponent’s wheelhouse, and looks like it’s going to be really close against Seif in LLL.

 

1 : ( A German Opera. At least I worked out Opera was going the be in there, shame about the rest. D13

2 : ) Yugo. I think I read about Yugo in Mad magazine as a kid, certainly they never showed up in New Zealand. Yugoslavia = land of Southern Slavs. D22

3 : ( King. No idea. Feeling good about giving Seif a D1 on this one.

4 : ) Frozen Bananas. There’s always money in the banana stand. Feeling bad about giving Seif a D0 on this one.

5 : ) Pastoral. Had heard it used to describe music in the past but didn’t know what type of music, it certainly fit the question though. D02

6 : ) Medusa. Only gorgon I could have named. D21

 

So It’s a 6 (4) to me and a 6 (4) to Seif for a tie.

No comments:

Post a Comment