Monday, November 9, 2020

Dave M day 4 v Will LLL

An utterly unexpected 5/6 today in what I thought were a bunch of difficult questions.

 

1 : ) Nickelodeon. Standard price of admission was the give away – plus the fact that Odeon was the name of a chain of cinemas in New Zealand when I was growing up. D01

2 : ) Emma. Sounded like Jane Austen, and Emma was the only book with a title character I knew of. D22

3 : ( Motown. Total guess. D23

4 : ) Panic. Was anxious about this guess! Was wondering if crisis might be more likely. D11

5 : ) Charlemagne. I have been to Reims Cathedral where he was crowned Holy Roman Emperor. D30

6 : ) DeMaggio. I only know two famous baseballers from pre-1950 and it was 50/50 between Babe Ruth and Joe DeMaggio. Really surprised it was correct. D12

No comments:

Post a Comment