Thursday, November 5, 2020

Seif Day 2 vs. Brad (LLL)

 2/6.  Much harder for me today than yesterday.  Was worried I'd get 0, so glad to get 2.


1. Slug :), D01.  Only one I felt pretty confident about, but wasn't certain.

2. Revelation :(, D13.  Obviously I had no clue.

3. Elephant :(, D32.  I felt like this was actually fairly likely to be right, but it was just a guess.  Lion would have been way down on my list of guesses, so no chance here in reality.

4. Pizza :(, D12.  Maybe this now rings a bell, but I had no clue.

5. Jerry :(, D21.  I was on the right track here, and maybe I should have thought about this harder.  I was going for Jerry Springer.

6. Hypotenuse :), D20.  Happy to get this, as it seemed plausible though I was definitely not certain.


No comments:

Post a Comment