Thursday, November 5, 2020

Brian Day 2 vs Steiny

 4/6 today, but I'm worried about my defense.

1) Slug 0/2 Gimme for me, I know what gastropods are

2) Godsmack 3/3   Never heard of the band, and  Latin/Catholicism is not my strong suit, though I did know Dei.  I'm worried this is actually very easy.

3) Elephants. 2/1 Elephants were my first thought, no point in changing what was a guess. 

4) Meatballs.  1/1 I thought Caddyshack came first, but I guess not.     If you've ever seen Wet Hot American Summer, the whole movie feels like an homage to Meatballs.

5) Judy 1/0 Oprah started before 1995 and is not a half hour show, so it had to be Judge Judy.

6) Hypotenuse  2/2  I have never heard the term cathetus, but a catheter is a line of some sort.  Hypotenuse was the only thing I could think of that fit though I was not confident.  Again, probably a common guess and I'll regret defense, especially against my .800 math opponent in LL.

No comments:

Post a Comment