Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Dave M day 11 v Kim LLL

A 2/6 today and I suspect poor D for Raphael will cost me bad against Kim and in LL.

 

1 : ) Lake Mead. Geography. D11

2 : ) Gaucho. There is a chain of steakhouses in the UK called ‘Gaucho Grill’ which is where I picked this up from. D01

3 : ( Backstage Noise. Random guess. D22

4 : ( Shere Hite. I thought it would be progeny of Sigmund Freud but had no idea what the first name would be, so hail mary-d with an Austrian sounding 20th C psychologist. Turns out she was American not Austrian. D22

5 : ( Chris Rock. Guess between him and Chapelle went the wrong way. D10

6 : ( Caravaggio. I assumed a Ninja Turtle would be too obvious, so went D33. As I submitted my hope was ‘the right answer had better not be a ninja turtle’.

No comments:

Post a Comment