Hi everyone!
I made a new season resolution to start posting and following here again. It def adds to my enjoyment. Hoping I can find the time every day (also hoping this email address still works). 4/6 to start the season. As always, I'm not confident in my D.
1. :) - Didn't get this right away but then remembered seeing a random video highlighting these incredibly horrific-looking dishes. Might not have gotten there if I didn't remember that they claled one of them a 'salad.' D1
2. :( - I had no clue and prob could've gotten it but went with Hawaiian, which is a real bad guess. For some reason I didn't think about this one for long. D1
3. :) - Almost went with Connecticut and Vermont but switched last minute when I remembered these two and that CT and VT do not share a border. I assume that'll be the MCW. D2
4. :) - Only familial term that came to mind. D0
5. :) - Never heard of Lake Veronica but I've heard of Veronica Lake - who was the only actress from that era that had a body of water for a last name. Shoutout to LA Confidential, an awesome movie that is more responsible for me knowing her name than any of her movies. D3
6. :( - No clue, though I guess I've heard of him. I went with MacChile - which is an embarrassing BWA attempt. D2
No comments:
Post a Comment