Monday, November 9, 2020

Seif Day 4 vs. Pelc (LLL)

5/6.  This has been a very solid start to the season for me.

1. Nickelodeon :), D11.  I think this plays pretty easy for American kids who grew up watching this TV station.

2. Emma :), D32.  Surprised this was right.  It was the only novel from that time that I could think of that had a girl's name as the title.

3. Capital :(, D21.  I had zero idea whatsoever.  Hard to think of a question that is less up my alley than this one.

4. Panic :), D22.  Econ gimme.  Maybe my D here was too high in retrospect.

5. Charlemagne :), D03.  800 AD is synonymous with Charlemagne no matter what else is in the question.  There are a lot of things that can throw people off here including the reference to the Romans and realizing that "Frank" is not a first name.

6. DiMaggio :), D10.  This was a lot harder for me than it should have been.  I didn't know anything about the coffee.  But since Gehrig was left handed, it kind of had to be DiMaggio.  If I hadn't know that Gehrig was left handed, I probably would have put him instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment