Thursday, November 5, 2020

Dave M day 2 v Liz LLL

Another measly 2/6 today, tough day. Good to see you back Pelc. I also find commenting greatly increases enjoyment of the quiz even though it’s hard to muster the energy some days!

 

1 : ) Slug. Came to me immediately once I saw the ballistic projectile clue. D11

2 : ( Evanescence. I had no idea. Jesse I love ‘Agnus Die’ as a possible answer and the band clearly should have gone with this awesome Latin version rather than the weak English counterpart. D12

3 : ( Elephant. MCW? Lions were not even on my list of possibles. D22

4 : ( Pork Pie. Had no idea. Goodbye Pork Pie was a NZ comedy film of the 1970s and I took a chance it was a remake. D21

5 : ) Judy. I’m aware she’s been incredibly popular for decades so seemed like an easy answer. D00

6 : ( Triplex. Would have been easy if triangle had made its way into the clue, no chance otherwise. D33

No comments:

Post a Comment