3/6 today. I felt like I had a shot at 5 but was only sure about 2. So, I can't complain about a 3.
1. Constituencies :), D21. I knew this right away, but something about the question bothers me. It seems almost like a trick question, since the term "rotten borough" was famous >100 years ago for constituencies that had very few people in them.
2. Corvette :), D10. The one that I got right where I wasn't sure. I had no other guess, but I thought it could be something I hadn't thought of.
3. Tennyson :(, D23. Nope!
4. Trail :(, D11. Bad miss. Australia... Should have come up with bush.
5. The World :(, D02. No idea. I've never heard of these movies.
6. Peking :), D32. Pulled this from the back of my brain somewhere. I wouldn't have gotten it except the first four letters of the cave complex, "Zhou," made me think of China, and that allowed me to recall Peking Man. I'm curious to see if this plays tough.
No comments:
Post a Comment