Thursday, November 12, 2020

Dave M day 7 vs Brad LLL

A measly 2/6 and an easy loss to Brad owing to me thinking the Yoko Ono question was much harder than it turned out to be.

 

1 : ) Loyola. I know that the two NOLA colleges are Loyola and Tulane, and Loyola seemed like it would have more legs. D20

2 : ) Dowager. I just knew this. D02

3 : ( Days. Good question. D11

4 : ( Murakami. Didn’t even think about going back in time a little. Terrible defence now I’ve seen the answer. D33

5 : ( White Privilege. Not actually heard of the book or the saying. Must be getting cossetted in my suburban Texas existence. D21

6 : ( Chad. Can’t believe I didn’t get this. Would have put Djibouti if I had not stopped at Chad (‘Tchad’, ‘N’Djamena’) on my run through former French colonies. D12

No comments:

Post a Comment