Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Seif Day 25

5/6 to end the season, which was better than I expected.  Brian, sadly for me the moon question yesterday was not pop music, which leaves me with 3 correct pop music questions for the season, tying but not beating my LL season record.  Can't complain, since I started out the season with the first 5 pop music questions incorrect and then got 3 of the final 5.  At least I got to briefly experience being a 0.600 pop music player.

1. The New Adventures of a Black Woman :(, D12.  No idea.

2. Turkey :), D11.  Geography gimme.

3. Goya :), D00.  Seems like the easiest question of the day by far.

4. Wrap :), D33.  I think this pays.  It was a *complete* throwaway answer, and I am floored that it's correct.  If I'd had any idea it was so guessable, I would have assigned harder D.

5. Barty :), D22.  I don't think I could have correctly answered "Who is the #1 WTA player?" but the Australian clue led me to her name.

6. Recycling :), D21.  I spent a couple of hours thinking about this one.  When I finally focused in on the 1970 clue, right around when Earth Day, etc., was getting started, it finally came to me, and once it did I was almost certain it was correct.

It's been a fun season, everyone!  Here's to a far better 2021!!!

Also, if anyone wants to play in the 2021 forecasting contest and didn't get my intro email about it, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment