1) PS5 1/2 took a guess it would be the new system in the news as being impossible to buy
2) dark side of the moon 1/1 even if I hadn't seen pics on Twitter this weekend, I think this would have been a gimme from the album. Does this give Seif another pop music question?
3) esea 3/0 I spent too much time figuring out the clapper, I just blanked on this pretty easy current events question. Knew it was a no brainer for Dave.
4) clapper 2/3 took forever to get to, keep coming back to Walkman, synthesizer, other popular 80s technology which didn't fit the bill, before thinking specifically electrical with extension cord, light bulb, oh, light bulb! Clap on! Clap off! Clap on clap off.... THE CLAPPER!!!
5) Anthony 2/1 nope
6) Glee 0/2 Only watched a few episodes, but Sue Sylvester stood out. Had a momentary pause as Freaks and Geeks was also at a McKinley HS, but...Sue Sylvester.
No comments:
Post a Comment