Monday, December 7, 2020

Seif Day 19 vs. Kim (LLL)

Pleasantly surprised to pull off a 5/6 with some good/lucky guesses.  Despite getting 5, I found today hard.

1. Saga :), D01.  I don't play any of these games, but I guess I've picked it up after years of surfing the Apple app store.  I knew it right away.  I didn't know how hard this would be, so I ultimately went with low D.

2. Rosemary :), D11.  Spent a while on this, but the woman's name clue made me confident it was rosemary once I thought of it.

3. San Marino :), D22.  I was worried I was way off here thinking of a micronation.  But once I decided to go that route, San Marino seemed like it had to be the right one.  It wasn't the airport in Rome, so it couldn't be Vatican City, and I considered Andorra (in case it was Spanish and not Italian), but I was pretty sure that people usually fly there via Barcelona.  No idea how this plays.

4. Awaken Symphony :(, D33.  No idea.

5. Bronte :), D22.  Hell yeah.  Really surprised to get this right.  The time seemed to line up, and I couldn't think of any other guess, but I really doubted that it was correct.

6. AMLO :), D10.  Gimme for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment