Thursday, December 10, 2020

Seif Day 22 vs. Mirkin (LLL)

3/6.  I had no shot at the other 3, so happy I at least got the 3 that were possible.

1. Waldheim :), D20.  I recognized right away that the list of was UN Secretary Generals.  Wasn't sure this was right, but of the ones I could think of, he was the only one who could possibly have fit in there.

2. Slimshady :(, D13.  No clue.  Doesn't even ring a bell now that I see the answer.

3. Irrational :), D32.  Math gimme.

4. The Leftovers :(, D02.  No clue again.

5. Bobbin :), D21.  I've heard of the word, and I think this might be easy even though the word is hardly used every day.  Definitely second guessed this answer, but I ultimately went with what seemed like the most obvious response.

6. Tiramasu :(, D11.  I doubted this was right.  Again, I really had no idea.  I've never heard of Spumoni.

No comments:

Post a Comment