Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Seif Day 21

2/6, and that's despite getting the pop music question right.  I found today very hard even with a heavy dose of geography, NY-related questions, and history.

1. I feel good :), D02.  I don't know how I've somehow gotten 3 of the past 4 pop music questions.  But, as always on these, if I'm getting it right, it can't be that hard.

2. Citarella :(, D21.  I haven't spent much time in the Hamptons.  I do feel as though this kind of rings a bell now that I see the answer, but I wasn't going to come up with it.

3. Aswan Dam :(, D31.  I really couldn't come up with a good answer here, but mine is particularly terrible.  There have been several questions over the years where Sydney or something in Sydney was the answer, and I think I've missed all of them.

4. Casablanca :), D13.  Not one of the best known conferences, I don't think, but I'm rarely going to miss a WWII history question.

5. Carson :(, D10.  No clue at all.

6. Slaughterhouse-Five :(, D22.  I had no idea which Vonnegut book it was.  Not sure I could have named more than one anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment