Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Re: Debbie Day 18

3 days in a row with 2/6 - not my finest stretch!  And right on the edge of relegation.  Oh well!

Today

1. I feel good :)  Got it!  But for awhile there had "Get on Up" so glad I changed it

2. Splendor in the Grass :( Doh!  Def should have gotten this, just couldn't focus on it, I totally know she is Barefoot Contessa.

3. Mt Rushmore :(, .Knew it was wrong but couldn't figure out what it would be. Was thinking either Native American or Irish and then couldn't think of any architectural things

4. Tripoli :(, Which I was thinking was maybe more apt to be an Axis thing? But at least I'm in good company

5. Ed Sullivan :(, And I really thought it was right

6. Cat's Cradle :) Never read it but was first thing that came to mind and made sense with string reference


Day 20 - 2/6

1 Comrade :(   Totally thought this was right

2 ?  :( Knew I didn't know it (and figured you all would)

3 Keanu Reeves :) Yay! Remember this being really funny that it was him, and movie was great

4 ?  :( Another one I maybe could have gotten if I'd thought more

5 Brown :(. Never heard of this (and will admit I have a little crush on Harry Styles)

6 checkers :( didn't know this


Day 19 - 2/6

1 Saga :) Don't play but have heard a lot about Candy Crush and managed to pull out that it ends w Saga

2 Rosemary  :) Took awhile but I got there

3 Think I said Monaco :( nope

4 ?  :( can't remember

5 Charles DIckens :(. Nope

6 ? :( Have heard of this but wasn't going to be able to pull it out


No comments:

Post a Comment