Monday, December 7, 2020

Dave M day 19

4/6 to start the week

 

1 : ) Saga. I have played Candy Crush in the past, it’s still on my phone. D02

2 : ) Rosemary. When I roast chicken it’s Salt Pepper Olive Oil and Rosemary. So it came straightaway. D10

3 : ) San Marino. This is basically my ideal question. Definitely an Italian airport given the name. Malta has its own airport, as does Slovenia. Monaco is closest to Nice in France (and Genoa, closest Italian airport, is named after Christopher Columbus). Vatican is Rome, which has Fiumicino/Da Vinci and Ciampino. So that leaves San Marino. And that is how I discover Rimini’s airport is named after Fellini. D22

4 : ( The Cannons. Just a random guess. D31

5 : ( Dickinson. Annoying miss, I knew this but had forgotten. I ran out of patience trying to think of the name. D21

6 : ) AMLO. I try to stay vaguely up to date with Mexican politics. D13

No comments:

Post a Comment