Friday, December 4, 2020

Brian day 18 vs Pelco

 4/6.  Debbie, I'm with Seif, I'm curious as well as to your NSFW answer in lieu of golf hole.  I'll venture that your answer was...glorious?

 1) Turks 0/1   Turks and Caicos is a common vacation destination from NY; maybe this plays more difficult internationally and on the west coast?

2) Walker 3/3  Sad that I don't know this, I've read about her, but absolutely no idea. 

3) childbirth labor 1/0  Should be a gimme for anyone with kids

4) Paris 1/1  Wow did this cause me agita. The description did not ring any bells, but for me to miss an 80s movie and a sci-fi author would be unforgiveable.  I made a list of all the Texas cities I could think of, absolutely nothing rang a bell.  Was going to D3 it despite high film scores from my opponents, and my LL opponent living in Texas.  I re-read the question one last time before submitting, and realized the Cannes film festival was a hint and I had forgotten one very important city.  Phew!!!

5) Reuters 2/2 News from Reuters is very important in finance.  Not sure how hard this plays

6) Hoedown Showdown 2/2  Thought Grand Ole Opry was only a place, not a show.  No way was I getting this.  Again, no clue how hard it plays

No comments:

Post a Comment