Friday, December 4, 2020

Dave M day 18

Pleasantly surprised with 4/6.

 

1 : ) Turks. Geography gimme but also I’m guessing reasonably common to anyone on the Eastern Seaboard with enough disposable income for a Caribbean vacation. D11

2 : ( Smith. No idea but I have seen the correct name somewhere before. D33

3 : ) Giving Birth. I had no idea so took a guess at a biological process. Turned out to be the right one. D01

4 : ) Was not sure on this one but vaguely remember there was a movie called Paris, Texas. Pleased to get it right. The scale Eiffel Tower in Paris, Texas has a cowboy hat on it FYI. D22

5 : ) Reuters. Could only be one answer. D10

6 : ( Was optimistic Prairie Home Companion would be correct, but did briefly wonder where it was broadcast in the decades between 1925 and whenever NPR was founded. Should have been a stronger warning sign. D22

No comments:

Post a Comment