Thursday, December 3, 2020

Re: Debbie Day 16 and 17

Was too deflated yesterday to post - SO MANY LOSSES this season.  Oh well.  Better today with 4/6.

Day 16
1) Panama Canal :) First guess and the right one

2) ? :( Can't remember but it was wrong.  Familiar with the cartoon but nothing beyond that 

3) Kiev :( In good company

4) Mickey Mouse :) 

5) NSFW :( My mind also went to a different place that I am embarrassed to write here. Was the only hole I could think of (and no, not a body part!).

6) ? :( can't remember what I wrote but was also wrong


Day 17

1. That bass :), Easy peasy

2. Ibiza :), Glad I remembered this

3. Watson :(, Maybe could have remembered this if I spent awhile longer

4. Bhagavad Gita :(, Was happy I remembered this even if it was wrong.

5. Guggenheim :), Happy I got this too - was thinking of the museum in Venice

6. Enron :), And happy got this one too, came to mind really quickly

No comments:

Post a Comment