Wasn't going to post today since I should be working, but since I see interest in my answer from yesterday, I must deliver! And Brian - we are in synch... it was a glorious guess! Happy weekend!
Today - 3/6
1. Turks :) D1, Agree - a gimme for Northeasterners seeking a Caribbean escape
2. Jamaica Kincaid :( D2, Knew this was wrong and knew I didn't know it.
3. labor :), D3 Yeah - seems super easy but I didn't know what else to give my opponent because a lot of these seemed easy for them
4. Waco :( D1, Knew this was wrong and knew I didn't know it.
5. Reuters :) D0, Another cool bit of learning from this season
6. American Bandstand :(, Doh, thought would be right. Not really for a good reason. I've been to the Opry. Was sort of dragged by friends. Was a good experience though.
No comments:
Post a Comment