Reasonably happy with my 4/6 today.
1 : ) Playstation 5. I just defaulted to the latest big console release. D12
2 : ) Dark Side of the Moon. I knew where the robot was so this was pretty simple. D21
3 : ) Trans Pacific Partnership. While I got this right, the question is wrong and outrages my neoliberal elite sensitivities. The TPP was replaced by the CPTPP, essentially the same agreement but with waffle words added to soothe the Canadians. The RCEP is a limp pretend trade deal made to give China a warm feeling and annoy the Americans. D01
4 : ( Equalizer. Never heard of the Clapper as late 1980s TV electronic device. D32
5 : ( Robinson. Didn’t make the link to ‘around’ 1937 so just guessed a generic Irish name. D13
6 : ) Glee. I watched a couple of episodes when it first came out. I distinctly recall ‘Lima’ being pronounced and learning the Ohioans say it differently to the Peruvians! D20
No comments:
Post a Comment