3/6. Have a good off-season everyone.
1. Issa Rae, Yvonne Orji, Natasha Rothwell, and Amanda Seales star in what current HBO television series, based in part on Rae's acclaimed comedy web series The Mis-Adventures of Awkward Black Girl?
Correct Answer: INSECURE
Your Answer: Insecure
Points Assigned: 1
1. Issa Rae, Yvonne Orji, Natasha Rothwell, and Amanda Seales star in what current HBO television series, based in part on Rae's acclaimed comedy web series The Mis-Adventures of Awkward Black Girl?
Correct Answer: INSECURE
Your Answer: Insecure
Points Assigned: 1
I have seen advertisements, but have yet to watch it.
2. Virtually the entirety of the southern shore of the Black Sea is the northern coastline of what country?
Correct Answer: TURKEY
Your Answer: Turkey
Points Assigned: 1
2. Virtually the entirety of the southern shore of the Black Sea is the northern coastline of what country?
Correct Answer: TURKEY
Your Answer: Turkey
Points Assigned: 1
Easy geography question.
3. What company, which proclaims itself the "largest Hispanic-owned food company in the United States" and is famous for its Adobo among many other products, was founded in 1936 by Spanish immigrants Carolina and Don Prudencio Unanue?
Correct Answer: GOYA
Your Answer: Goya
Points Assigned: 0
3. What company, which proclaims itself the "largest Hispanic-owned food company in the United States" and is famous for its Adobo among many other products, was founded in 1936 by Spanish immigrants Carolina and Don Prudencio Unanue?
Correct Answer: GOYA
Your Answer: Goya
Points Assigned: 0
Seems like a gimmie.
4. Invented by designer Diane von Furstenberg in 1974, the common dress that typically is cut knee-length with long sleeves, crosses at the chest, and cinches at the waist, and is often made of elaborately patterned and colorful jersey material, is most commonly known by what name?
Correct Answer: WRAP DRESS
Your Answer: The King Gustav
Points Assigned: 2
4. Invented by designer Diane von Furstenberg in 1974, the common dress that typically is cut knee-length with long sleeves, crosses at the chest, and cinches at the waist, and is often made of elaborately patterned and colorful jersey material, is most commonly known by what name?
Correct Answer: WRAP DRESS
Your Answer: The King Gustav
Points Assigned: 2
Shoot, my wife and I used to watch project runway and I did think of the wrap dress, but then I dismissed a perfectly good guess and put down a stupid answer because I thought I had no hope.
5. Name the Australian tennis star who, since June 2019, has held the #1 spot in the WTA rankings, ahead of current #2 Simona Halep of Romania.
Correct Answer: ASHLEIGH BARTY
Your Answer: Smith
Points Assigned: 2
5. Name the Australian tennis star who, since June 2019, has held the #1 spot in the WTA rankings, ahead of current #2 Simona Halep of Romania.
Correct Answer: ASHLEIGH BARTY
Your Answer: Smith
Points Assigned: 2
Never heard of her. I do not follow women's tennis.
6. In 1970, college student Gary Anderson won a design contest with a logo that contains three arrows and a one-sided non-orientable surface. This design is still used today internationally as a symbol for what activity?
Correct Answer: RECYCLING
Your Answer: Rock Climbing
Points Assigned: 3
6. In 1970, college student Gary Anderson won a design contest with a logo that contains three arrows and a one-sided non-orientable surface. This design is still used today internationally as a symbol for what activity?
Correct Answer: RECYCLING
Your Answer: Rock Climbing
Points Assigned: 3
I knew this was gettable, but I have so much work on my plate today that I rushed it.
No comments:
Post a Comment