Thursday, December 10, 2020

Brian Day 22 vs Brad

 4/6 in a very straightforward day

1) (Boutros) Ghali 0/2 Ouch. Was 100% sure of this, even though I couldn't place Perez de Cuellar

2) Stan 1/1  I've never heard the song, but learned the term from twitter in recent years.  SNL actually spoofed the song/video last week

3) Irrational 2/1 math gimme

4) Halt and catch Fire 2/3  I watched and loved the show, but I'm worried this was asked before and I defended too high

5) Bobbin 3/2  I only know this because my daughter got a sewing machine for Chanukah a few years ago.  She's used it only once, of course.   

6) Tartuffo 1/0  Knew it wasn't right, but didn't feel like dwelling on it, not sure if it would have come to me.  I feel like this will be easy for others.

6(4)-2(2) over my Notorious BBG (can we get that to catch on for Boutros Ghali?) buddy Brad.  

Happy Chanukah to those who celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment