I was CONVINCED I had 6/6 today and it was snatched from my grasp! I need to do some research on the last question to cofirm I am actually wrong. Has anyone else felt that this season has been significantly easier than in the past? Perhaps questions are just hitting me the right way, but with 22 right through 5 days, I am WAY above my average for TCA
1. :) "carried home" totally gave it away D11
2. :) My trick for this one was to think of what comes in groups of seven and I only really knew two of the references, thor and saturn and that confirmed one of the 7's I had been thinking of...days of theweek D22
3. :) Art gimme...Monet, 250 paintings, what else could it be D22
4. :) Seemed very gettable D11
5. :) I knew Muir and Holt...didn't know Glor D00
6. :( I put Macau and TIBET! I really thought Tibet was right and was more sure of it than Macau!. So mad!
No comments:
Post a Comment