Well, a disappointing 3/6 today, should have done better and suspect a big loss to Jesse.
1 : ( I went with Big Red Dot, having forgotten the exact name but remembering the general idea. I’m 99% that’s not close enough to get marked correct. D21
2 : ( D and some serious stupidity will kill me here. I went with Penn after having spent 5 minutes wondering what the last name of ‘Mr Fox’ was in the book. I deserve to lose from this. D33
3 : ) Could only be de Rothschild. D22
4 : ) I have travelled to Seville and Cordoba, which was the center of al-Andalus. Some seriously impressive historic buildings dating to the time, especially the former mosque (now cathedral) at Cordoba which fit 15,000 people inside, not bad for the middle ages. D11
5 : ( I approached this from the wrong direction and put down n. D12
6 : ) Both opponents strong in geography so I expect both will get Cote d’Ivoire. D00
No comments:
Post a Comment