Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Steiny Day 1 v. Seif in LLL

Welcome back y'all

Spoiler alert: I beat Seif 8(5) - 7(5), it all came down to defense

1. :) This is about as gimme as you get for this group D10

2. :( I wrote rock climbing and felt really good about it having just watched free solo I convinced myself he had used all these terms D33

3. :) I don;t know much about art in general, but what i learned in Art Humanities in College has come in such handy.  Plus, this one is really famous D22

4. :) Having been a big ACC fan when growing up, and Maryland was still in it, this was gettable.  IN fact, my original instincts were Minneapolis St. Paul and Raleigh Durham but I didn't think either had a hyphen and raleigh durham got me to winston-salem D11

5. :) Pretty much a guess.  I went back and forth between A lot and Tons, because they both fit grammatically, and fortunately chose a lot D02

6. :) Also fairly easy D21

No comments:

Post a Comment