Had a pretty good first week (including a 6/6 on Day 1). Was a pretty easy day today and really should have gotten a 6/6 but I rushed the sports question. Silver lining: given my success in sports questions, maybe I'll get a 9(5) in one of the leagues - I believe that would be a first for me.
1. :) - Sitcom gimme. D1/2
2. :) - Cold War gimme. D0/0
3. :) - Movie gimme. These are all excellent films. D1/1
4. :) - Sports gi....shit. I barely thought about it and wrote fumble. Frustrating and dumb. D3/1
5. :) - By no means do I know the periodic table by heart but J was a top candidate and I could vaguely identify an element for all the other possibilities I was considering - mainly vowels and high value Scrabble letters. D2/3
6. :) - Current 'events' gimme. D2/2
No comments:
Post a Comment