Friday, May 24, 2019

Dave M day 3 vs Jesse again (LL) and Carr (LLL)

I think I may have my first 6/6 in several seasons. I’ll score 5.5 for now.

 

1 : ) For some reason I remember that Denzel Washington got an Oscar for Training Day. It was around the same time there were all those articles about him being difficult to work with and an all around jerk. D22

2 : ) I’ve never actually played the game but couldn’t think of any other MB games with a score sheet, and I’ve played most of the others. Plus the described rows looked like they could easily relate to a game where you throw several dice. D11

3 : | I didn’t think to put down the city name and just went with ‘the Blues’. This was a shot in the dark. I was also thinking about Suns and Heat but the song sounded blues-y, and I thought the genre had to be named after something, so it may as well be this song. My guess is this pays. D33

4 : ) Geography gimme. D01

5 : ) I remember seeing the phrase Cogito Ergo Sum when reading, and looking up its meaning. D22

6 : ) A random guess of the only Quebecois food I’m familiar with. D10

No comments:

Post a Comment