Friday, May 31, 2019

Pelc Day 7 vs. Ben

Good day today. 
6/6 if the spelling of humus doesn't matter

1. :| - I think spelling should count here because all I did was name a middle eastern condiment. I'm shocked this was correct. D1/1

2. :) - This guy is so freakin good. D1/2

3. :) - This took me longer than I care to admit. In hindsight, I probably defended this poorly, should have a pretty high get-rate. D3/2

4. :) - My fluency in Tamil has finally paid off. D2/1

5. :) - This was clearly Chernobyl (looking forward to watching the HBO miniseries) but, embarrassingly, I wasn't positive which current country it was in. Glad I guessed right. D2/0

6. :) - Family Feud was my favorite sick day show (at least tied with TPIR). Louie Anderson was after my time but I remember when he took over. Didn't know how to defend this one in LL but this would be a tough get for my esteemed Australian LLL opponent. D1/3

No comments:

Post a Comment