4/6 might be enough in LL, but Gideon could run the table today. Kicking myself for my misses, and regretting my defense, regardless, now that I see those answers.
I'm batting .805 so far this season, vs a career average of .535. Regression to the mean is imminent.
1) Lord Won't You Carry Me Home. I had the tune in my head, if not the exact lyrics, but couldn't pull the title. 2/2 too high
2) Days of the week. Wodensday, Thorsday, Freiaday, Saturnday... now the theme to Happy Days is stuck in my head. I'm worried this was up my alley but not up anyone elses. 1/0
3) Water Lilies. When I first met my wife, she was taking post-grad courses to increase her base pay as a teacher. She seduced me into writing a few of her papers, including one on Monet. Hoping to earn a 3. 0/1
4) Tarzan. Considered Heart of Darkness, but never knew what it was about except the inspiration for Apocalypse Now. D is too high 3/2
5) Holt. I don't watch the news, but luckily Lester came to mind. 1/1
6) Hong Kong, Macau. Hopefully this gets defended as a geography question, though for me it's a business question. 2/3
No comments:
Post a Comment