Friday, May 31, 2019

Kim Day 7

Day 7 - forgot my name the first time 

2/6. (Same as yesterday with primateus wrong). Really frustrating as I knew what two others were about but couldn't get there. 

Vs FriedlandW in LLL 

1 :( oil. Not sure how hard this was for everyone given the condiment clue. D13 

2 :( Vlasic. Yes, I wrote a pickle. I do not know any NBA players unless they are clogging my newsfeeds for dating Kardashians. D32 

3 :) Mecca. D21 

4 :) Catamaran. D00 

5 :( Russia. I started with thinking Nepal because of all of the news about Everest deaths. Lethal mass quickly lead me to Chernobyl but I could figure it out between Russia/Belarus/Ukraine. D21

6 :( Drew Carey. UGH! Richard Dawson and Steve Harvey immediately got me to Family Feud but I couldn't remember if Drew Carey did it before the Price is Right. Other blonde annoying host. D12

No comments:

Post a Comment