Thursday, May 30, 2019

Brian Day 6 vs LevinsonDA and Kim

3/6  Kim, I think you'll get credit for both misspellings and beat me 3(3)-2(3)

1) nativity.  I've seen dozens of boxes of these lining the shelves around Christmas time, but never read the name on them. 2/0

2) Donatello.  No idea.  Add me to the ninja turtle group, I decided to guess one of the two less famous namesakes.  Unsuccessful coin flip.   2/3

3) Peter and the Wolf.  Felt good about this, I have childhood memories of listening to this on a record.  Turns out it's Prokofiev, and much later than Tchaikovsky.  (Ben, I see we had similar childhoods.) 3/2

4) Primates. Gimme. 1/2

5) Laugh In.  Sock it to me was famous.  1/1

6) Gonna need a bigger boat.  I've never seen this all the way through (don't feel so bad, Dave), but another gimme.   0/1


No comments:

Post a Comment