4/6. Hopefully brad was weakened by the touching scenes at Jenna and Roy's wedding yesterday and is consequently off his game today.
1 :) swing low sweet chariot. I know this song from revenge of the nerds when the other chapters of the tri lambs show up at their frat party (and the omega mus). If I know it, mustn't be hard for Americans. D11
2 :) days of week. I assume my opponents know that Wednesday is named after Odin. D00.
3 :) water lilies. Educated guess. Between this and starry night I'm about tapped out on the depth of my art knowledge for the season. D22
4 :( uncle toms cabin. Argh. I have no idea why I didn't reflexively jump to Hemingway from the Africa story. Not sure if I would have guessed the right one but should have done better. D33
5 :( West. Lester Holt is the only name I knew. More thought might have got me there if I thought through debate hosts. D11.
6 :) Hong Kong, Macao. Having worked for a Hong Kong based company helped here. Could easily be led astray by Tibet. D22
No comments:
Post a Comment