A 4/6 today which judging by the below scores and Pelc’s performance so far will be another loss. Yes Steiny it does feel like the questions are a bit easier so far this season.
1 : ( I should have thought of this, not sure why it didn’t come to me. It is sung before rugby matches featuring England for some reason. D12
2 : ) I knew many of the days of the week were named after norse gods and the ‘septet’ settled it for me at the end. D01
3 : ) Monet = water lilies, I don’t really know that much else about the guy. D23
4 : ) Was pleased I got this, I’ve never read the book but the timing seemed to fit. D22
5 : ( No idea about network new anchors. I guessed Ford. D30
6 : ) Asian geography gimme. D11
No comments:
Post a Comment